Wednesday, March 31, 2010

our grandest canyon...

Oh my, oh my, I am not sure if there are words for the beauty we saw in Arizona!

After waiting out a snow storm and dealing with car troubles we made our way to AZ on I-40.  We didn't think it was possible but Arizona was even more beautiful than New Mexico.

Our first stop was the Painted Desert and the Petrified Forest National Park.






















UNREAL! it was so incredible.


We spent two nights in Flagstaff - a really great city.  (We didn't camp since the overnight lows were projected at 20ยบ)

The next morning we went to the Grand Canyon!  it was awesome.  We hiked along the South Rim with Nashy and then drove east along Desert Drive.













check out more pictures here and here!

 Once we had had our fill we made out way back to Flagstaff and then it was off to CALIFORNIA!!!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder what happens in California! i can't wait to find out.

    ReplyDelete